Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've been Gnomed!?!

So you've discovered a crazy little Gnome on your front porch?
Do you wonder HOW it got there?
What in the WORLD does it mean?

You've been GNOMED!!


I believe fostering friendship and community starts with a bit of fun. I decided to begin gnoming my city. I bought a garden gnome, and began by placing him anonymously on a neighbor's front porch. I placed a tag on him asking only he stay in or near my city, and that he be placed in the care of someone that my neighbors, now themselves the gnomers, did not know well. If you are here, chances are, YOU'VE BEEN GNOMED!

I hope that you will play along, and keep your gnome for a few days in your home before passing him on. He is a reminder that someone thought that you would have the lightness of heart, and playful spirit that gnoming requires. HAPPY GNOMING!!!

If you've been Gnomed, Put your location into the map!